Visitors

Visitor

free counters

My melody


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

August 18, 2008

This is what happen to me...

I had a jumper knee cracking... Its getting worse day by day... I hope everybody know if they got the same problem or not.... This damage have a sign at the skin... The skin look thin and the knee is big but not in a normal shape... If you have... better meet a doctor... I ever meet doctor... This is a serious case... I ever fall down once I go up stair and it just bone lose... So I ask a person who know to put it back... then, I take it easy and I play basketball, football, dancing and parkour around... After a years, I notice that my knee is not in a normal shape... I can feel its pain and moving not smooth... I can hear a sound like a rusty gear sound... Then i have an ex-tray... On my right leg still have the bone shape... We can see on the line... My left leg had no line but peace of small bone... Then on the front got grow weird and shape bone... Doctor told me I cant be on sport or dancing anymore... I was very sad that day... I finally cry a litre of tears... But in the Aya Kitou diary(one litre of tears) I learn to accept them... maybe its hard but its a thing call faith... Doctor said I still can be on swimming only... but I didn't take swimming lesson cause I don't want to. Doctor said I need to wear this for a month... Its called , Pattella brace. This could give less damage.

As you all can see on the image above... Its Nike, very good... After a month then I wear a steel one...














Its about 16205 yen...
Well, I wearing it now and I cant play or dancing anymore for about a years if fast or more... In other words... This damage is no cure avaible...

No comments: