Visitors

Visitor

free counters

My melody


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

April 06, 2009

A Wish For A Friend

This is special for a friend of mine... Sorry for everything that I did wrong and thanks for everything. If you owe me, owe me your pleasure... If you read this early or late, happy early and late birthday then. If you got the heart of a friend. I bet you will get everything and I know its nothing. just word but nothing special. You don't need me to tell how special. People are reading this and everything is about you...

Let go back time... The first time we met... I forgot how it was. I do remember first time I am apart of your band. The first band I ever be listed with, Peer Pressure. That time I was feeling pretty awesome and happy. That's how our story as a great friend began. The leader break up and I replaced him. I decided to play drum. That I thank of everything and I decided to not being a drummer. I then a singer. It doesn't really matter about this band road. I know its doesn't go well but I don't care. We are 15. the future is always untold...

After few month the band story of us was mute. I put it the side and sharing my though of music. I really cant believe that you got incredible voice. I am happy there is a friend who really love this art. Even your parent control you on music. As fighter you keep it always. I always wanna learn guitar or anything. The cost stab my heart deep and my parent think it just a waste of time. That time, I learnt from you. the love of music that is whispering finally reborn and ready to be legend. The date of 9 is our birthday. I wish I got my perfect birthday but still.... Nothing...

As we turn 8Th grade. Something came by on me. The pain of my Jumper Knee cracking began. Days after day past. That stairs going to our class insult me. Making me worse. However, its a great lesson and guide line I ever sincerely know. Every step of this stair I took with my smile till I reach the end of it. There, I meet a small light that is full of smile and tears that I cant see from everyone. That class is the best class I been before. Every thing in this life takes step to the best. Just like this stairs. Who know what its end? Also not forget. You helped me to join a girl with me... its funny and weird too...

As 9Th grader. You are still holding the name of that class but I fall down a level. Wish it never happen. Things change. Not as usual. Strange, funny and weird s what I know. I hate it. Everything I post on blog I keep asking you to read. its took forever for you to get here. However, you read too. I kinda hate it to hear someone telling me i got grammar error or bad writing. That is the worst pain I felt. However, I never wanna give up. Writing problem I don't really care. How is the story by the way? I dint mean to tell why I hate. Just that the truth. I always wish to be a writer... Honestly telling a story of mine. Wish could help everyone.... If people judge it because the writer, that's the biggest loser I know. A legend don't born of rich or namely people, they come from anywhere. Today, I sharpen my grammar till its cool...

"The candle is light,
Singing the same song,
Wishing the best of you,
To have the best,
You deserve it.

Before that lighted candle is blow,
Make a wish that you wish to,
Before making any wish,
Think the other around you,
they are wishing for you.

As it twelve,
Its the day of your birthday,
As you are 15,
Its time to think far away,
As you begin to read,
Dont skip any of it,
As you end it here,
Dont need your regard,
The greatest gift i can get is your pleasure."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FRIEND....

No comments: