Visitors

Visitor

free counters

My melody


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

May 09, 2010

Things To Be Check? Unfairness?

Here is the thing I saw with my eyes. Not literally... Sort of. Now here is the thing. Unfairness conclusion?

Just doesn't make sense.


All things here in life state all over the world. Things are equal. However, it always unfair. Kidz don't have the right to voice out loud. Elder gets the power and strength to earn the good. Some certain note for the page on this pace. Just doesn't make any sense. It shows a selfishness and arrogance of a person who trying to be competitive and to earn the 'right'. Too bad the things about the 'right' is. It just another senseless justice. Did I mention justice? Don't get it wrong. The word just not suitable for this condition. We always wanted something real bad but do they know that number doesn't actually shows a position or right to stand on? By?

Just doesn't make sense...


How unfair is it to be judge wrongly from the number of age? As if like this guy is older a year than this little girl so this girl is labeled as an idiot. Is it true that way? Late December on Christmas's Eve. About gift from 'Santa Claus' or parents. Jealousy counted from the difference between ages and prices of the gift. Must an older person deserves something way more expensive as the length of the age? They don't understand younger person because according to the state of age. Elder knows better and younger still learning. The note of the day could only be noted saying 'I hate this & that..!' I wonder how many voices are there. Whispering as desperate as an 'obsessive ball' in Baseball. Here is the things. May I hear something more important?


This little boy trying tell his mum about something. Trying to do something nice with a single thing... Like surprise. Too bad mum said. "It just an excuse... Old trick." Fall those tears to that little boy face and there it goes. They started to call you 'over acting'. Before the time you get to start. You start to think about what will they say and then you started to get mad and there it goes... You think they will hate you.


Mum?
Always loves her child. Doesn't matter how bad her child is... When your time gets close to the pace of death. They started to think about taking your place. Let them receive the death but not you. You are still young & idiot. Now you realized how stupid you'd been. Here is the thing. You deserve a second chance. Too bad mum couldn't replace you position now.Even your dad too.
(True story by AD Leong)


New year?
2010?
Just a new change. A better change. Ain't about the best but just amazing. I found something really important. My dearest love. The only things where its like a starter of my day. An ink to sketch my smile. She's everything I ask for. Ain't nothing bout the outer perfection but she's a very beautiful girl. Inner? She's an angel sent from God above... For me to love. Thank you. I always appreciate her. Very much with love...


Popularity?
Just who am I now? No one than a school photographer. Lately? There are more than myself already. So I guess I'm getting less needed as a photographer. However when it comes to a big event. Important and special. I was placed number as the head. I just wonder... How am I suppose to look without my camera?


April?
Finally it all over. Still... All those work never leave me alone. I started to ignore what teachers said and go on my own way which just keep being patience with all the words. So I won't be eaten by their words. I just know that I can't be what they want. Its all about the works given. I don't have the time. I hate the works given. It always killing me to think. If only the works would be less and less. I could settle the other things first. Maybe I might start up and be more hardworking to sharp my fingers & skill. Too bad... Works getting more & more. I could just settle and keep doing the past work. Where am I now?


In the back of forward. Sort of idiot? Totally. I'm young & stupid. That's what they think about me. I know nothing more than just complaining. I wasn't even complaining... I just trying to be broad & open for sharing my feelings as what I am. My life isn't about a beautiful happiness or fantasy.


My life story?
Is just about how hard for me to be happy. All I know in my life is keep trying to be happy. I learnt to smile but I'm still sad it wasn't sincere enough. However something made me happy. Drawn me an unpredictable smile... Love.


Love?
She made me smile.
She made me happy.
She made me do crazy things.
She gave me strength to be strong.
She's an inspiration.
She's everything.
One part of my heart.


A quarter of friends. I not quite know them but when you get close to them... I learnt that not every people that have something bad are completely disaster. How bad is that person you think. You should know how nice they are actually. I just saw with my naked eyes. I state myself right now. I'm a quarter from right.


My life isn't about perfection. See under my shadow. This is my life. I never regret for it. See how suck is it but even how suck it is... I still happy and think its amazing,... Love, career & friends. What's better than avoiding the pain that destroy your happiness? You deserve it. Ignore those shits. Nothing is perfect. Be happy for what you had & be patient for what killing you~


Liz~

No comments: