Visitors

Visitor

free counters

My melody


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

August 22, 2010

A Place Where Your Loving Kindness & Care Is Needed



We are all viewed as a person. Forget money or rank. They just some shit that doesn't make any sense to me. Rich people or poor people, young people or old people, talented people or smart people, smart or stupid, good looking or not so... I don't put a damn on it cause open your eyes and open your heart and stop talking about anything. Just take a look at them... What do they have? We all should be thankful because in their eyes we are made 'perfectly'. I put my hand and myself involve in a visit to these special friends. Giving them a 'healing hand' would be nice. Pay a visit and show them they aren't alone because there are still people who care.

So here are my photographic report~ 


No comments: