Visitors

Visitor

free counters

My melody


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

September 23, 2010

Pure Moon, A Bitter Sweet Beauty

Maybe,
Its a lifetime respect,
Maybe,
Its all about the shit I've made before,
Maybe,
Time wasn't long enough,
Or maybe,
This heart of this man just dead.

Reality,
Love is just beautiful,
But life set up a rules of distance,
Position,
and...
Destination... 

But when it gets into the ride of fantasy,
Everything just fucking lies,
Beauty of a broken violin,
What we say isn't what we'll get,
What we wish isn't what we'll see,
What we dream isn't reality,
But it could be change...

Only...

If I can change it so the story could be continue...

Reality suck,
Life,
I'm your biggest anarchy...

You set up rules,
That is so cruel...
Test is just harsh and fuck it,
The silliest thing this life is living a lie,
I scream it our loud...

I AM ANARCHIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M THE ONE WHO FUCK THIS WORLD!
I'M THE ONE WHO KILL MYSELF!
I'M THE ONE WHO IS PATHETIC!!!
I'M THE ONE WHO ACTING LIKE FUCK IT DAMN MOTHERFUCKER,
I'm just the one...
who cried like the most pathetic person and guess what?! 

NO ONE WOULD CARE!!! 
Well LIFE IS UNFAIR and shit,

God I ask you! 
You washed my brain and set the rules of life but why when the perfect thing in this life for me,
You give it to me! But?!
You have to make it that way? Taking it away from me?
What's the point of living?
What's the definition of perfect love and true love?

Rather than thinking of what way I should take,
What journey I should make,
Which shit I should live and see,
Or a test paper to be brave,
I set it here clean and fucking stupid,
I rather end everything so tomorrow,
I won't have a day and everyday can have their life,
Not listen to a pathetic speaking meaningless English!!

Today is a special day,
Today is the most meaningful day ,
Today supposed to be a beautiful day...

But this stupid life in this stupid world,
Over this idiotic journey,
I break my legs to walk,
I break my arms to work,
But I did all that,
To love....

But why must there a rule saying couple can't marry each other of unless oneself have to give it up... and...
Why must there a rule saying I am forbidden from giving it up?
I would end up senseless and not getting anything anyway...
What can I choose?
I got no option...

I'M POWERLESS!!!
I'M SHIT, WEAK!!! PATHETIC....
But......
That's cause the world don't treat me right,
I fuck the world!
I RULE, ANARCHY!!!

However, I'm vulnerable to do so,
Why? 

Because God,
You don't gimme any choice or option,
You don't even gimme a pair of wings to fly,
To don't even make me blind, deaf or dumb...
Why must it happened that way?

WHY?

WHHHYYYY???????????????

WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm willing to give up my dreams or anything,
If You would give me a key,
To be hers...

And people will ask me why I must choose this way...

The answer, because I love her,
and because,
I'm your biggest anarchist.

No comments: