Visitors

Visitor

free counters

My melody


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

October 18, 2010

School's & Prison

Lately, I see people... They teach me a lesson, that literally, they ain't no stupid but really damn blind...

Let's state it clear, especially honestly, my teachers... Some they could really understand, some they think they do but hell, not even a bit.... Probably they are reading this or maybe not... But if they do, they wouldn't read to the bottom of the post because this post seems pathetic or stupid or just another teenage punk who is obsess with his rebellious notes, true cause I am but you're wrong at one point...

I tell you what... Look at me properly next time...

Anarchy is one part of the key of my heart to get against you. Its not that I hate you but when I sit there thinking of future, you got me into a state and call my dream is silly like trash or shitty but when I put myself into some part of you rebellious student, I know where I wanna go and what is stupid. Probably I am bad, really bad... So what? Do I ever give a fuck? Not at all because that's what you think about me... Teacher taught me 'do not judge the book by its cover'... Can I believe that teacher? You didn't prove it cause me, you didn't view me properly. Look at me, what do you see? Maybe I'm not better, maybe I got no money, maybe I'm stupid but maybe you all wrong.

I play music, those music that you hate so much. I'm like an animal to you but I'm not faking myself, here is a truth. I'm just being the wind in your fucking rich palace. I can't walk free, yeah.... I had a silly knee that is pushing me so fucking bad... If you in me you won't have a day without pain... I wish all those thing I did I could feel free but hell, school is just prison where it decides to teach you what to think not learning how to think... No wonder why people hates school, money is their first priority, decide what's other future will be, that is so...

You know.... To be clear, I'm not a prisoner or a puppy even a dog. I'm deaf, blind or say it whatever, when you did so I proved to you, you're wrong, bet you don't realize because my mind and your, isn't the same. Yours is a book set-up definition in a black shadow where you wish everyone just like you and mine is what's truth through my lens.

Maybe I ruin the class or hate study so fucking much but you never realize, I do study maybe ain't good enough but I can tell you, you're wrong... 

Is it so hard to understand this? I bet it is, that goes heartless.... Its simple ok, look at me properly now.... 

No comments: