Visitors

Visitor

free counters

My melody


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

October 19, 2010

Goodbye, But I Will Never Leave You

Goodbye I said,
Just distance in between us not the love, or us.. I'm just right here for you even our distance is far but I will never leave you. I'll be just right there for you all the time. I wish I could be with you now but we're just have this drain in between us. School, places, time and every shit but I will never leave.. I'm always right here as a writer of this blog and as the love one in your heart. Its pure... I miss you. I can't wait to see you again...


Slowly I breath in and ever single inhalation, you are my oxygen. Just by the side of your heart, I'm always there until death would take me away but it won't be so soon because I know... I'm not God to know but I'm sure I will always stay until my dream comes through...


When I close my eyes, I see you even in the hardest time, I'm still thinking of you. Even how much air I need to breath, it'll always enough with you... When I'm not around, nothing feels right, every second when I'm with you is counted and by the hours past, I miss you. Ever single piece of you, I miss you... I promise you I will be back and never leave, I'll keep that inside my heart.


Today,
Its quiet, in the hospital, I''m scared.... Just close my eyes waiting for my turn, waiting the result... I'm thinking of every second with you... Your love is like wings to me, that set me free from pain and worries. If I could be with you now, I wanna kiss you and hug you like we used to... As long as I can, tight and I don't wanna let go....


Whatever it takes, I'll never break the promise... All we have is what's left today but no matter, you'll have me as the only Liz that you'll know.


I love you,
I miss you,
Jennifer~

No comments: