Visitors

Visitor

free counters

My melody


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

January 05, 2011

Memories Of A Fighter........

Its not just a cat, its more than that... He's a fighter... He comes from a village called LS. He followed dad until all the way home here. Its different, super friendly, he didn't even scared of us.... He eats ice cream mixed up with coke. Funny cat, thats his favorite food.....

I went home just now. Mum didn't left me key so I wait in front of the house gate, it was raining so I climbed into the gate cause I got wet. I walk behind the house I saw his sleeping there. That was the first thought. The second time I went out its still there, funny... I thought it scared of water? I touch it and his body was super hard that time.... So I carried it up and it didn't react at all... Its dying.... Desperately breathing.... I called mum and sis... They saw him... I couldn't stand it... I sat there crying, company him.... Until his last breathe...

By 3.00pm.... that was the time he's gone.... Forever........ I don't know what's more to say..... Here are some photograph...

Lawaii, a brave cat.... He survived from his Lung Cancer and suffered with a half-blinded eye....

In Memory, Lawaii,
5Th January 2011, 3.00 p.m.


Dearest Lawaii,
"Your not just a cat but you are one of our family... My best friend. You are more than a cat. Every single frame you made me smile and laugh at the same time, I'll keep that in memory... You are strong and brave enough, you survived from your lung cancer and you made it alive for a long time until today.... Farewell..."

Love, Liz




bye......

2 comments:

didee2403 said...

D; RIP lawaii <3

Liz Mayne Lim said...

yeah... Its a sad lost :'| ........
Felt lonely without lawaii.....