Visitors

Visitor

free counters

My melody


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

April 03, 2011

Unexplained Melody

When you thought you're about to have a heartache, you start looking for your doctor. The only person who is qualify enough to be your doctor is the one you think he or she is. Then its about time when you start wake up from your sleep and let the journey begins for a couple miles away. Everyday repetitive but something missing. There is one chapter at the end of the book which I couldn't stand on. It was the past. The unexplained past. There were stories I made just to paste another but here is one thing I should have said earlier.

"I love her"...

The only girl that remains a secret before until today. The questions are answered. What's here in front the eyes is the truth. Its her I've been waiting so long with lots of jealous. I've waiting and by the second I do people are digging the secrets and they start making story. As the matter of fact I know, this chapter here is about truth. For years I'd been waiting for this person, until the previous year I met her. This year is gonna be a new start again. Way back to the past, it is totally the worst pain ever until I start hating this life. However with all those patients, its worth waiting.

Good man always say "a man who stand with patient comes with a good prize"

I do believe in that, certain things people just don't understand. I'm impatient except for one thing which no one will ever believe or even notice. Her... She's the answer of this book. Its like when you start facing all those shit which you start thinking its about time for you to give up but to face it. You thought you could have defend this before anything happen. The harder that I tried to do it the more I hit the floor. All I could know is how weak am I... How useless am I... How shit I thought I could have been stronger but no... I'm not... I'm a loser back then but still I wanna be hero. I wanna stop this from happening. However, back into the forest, you'll never find a way out.

"I'm not hero, I'm just the guy at the street you never notice before"

If time ever gonna turn back, I can't change anything but I had enough of pain that comes crashing to my heart...

No comments: