Visitors

Visitor

free counters

My melody


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

September 22, 2012

"A Dream for A World Full of Destruction"

Its been years God damn it...

I had been building up my feelings deep down inside slowly that it gets to be a real sculpture of my heart.  But damn it, just one second that I open my eyes it got taken away just like that. God, how will you help me out from this mess? How will this motherfucking life will be fix or clean up?

I had decided to start a new life with a new path. Now that I'm on that path I found a small light from out of nowhere. I thought it might be a hope but it had already been taken away from me. That hope might not meant for me. I don't know what else could I speak out.

I'd been cursing and screaming at the top of my lungs. I can't breath... Tell me how to breath like I used to be? Tell me how am I supposed to live with such desperate oxygen? How should I define my passion of love?

Where would I be after this? I don't know. All I know is, all we have is what left today... I'm in a flood of tears... I dream of a destruction, I'm really mad and I wanna be on top of the world... I wanna destroy life on earth and become heartless while I challenge the power of universe. I can be Valentine someday. Then, forgive shit but there ain't gonna be gravity for me. I stand by my own!

My words are dried out... There's nothing left meant to speak, it ends up worthless!! Nothing change. Fuck that. I'm tired of this life... Really am! Fuck it God damn it, Fuck That~!

No comments: